Monday, March 15, 2010

Well...

I have 4 (?) new Medium diapers made- still waiting on the size labels to come in so I can get those sewn on & pictures taken. I also have 3 diapers pinned & ready to be sewn (not sure what sizes those are off the top of my head!). Made a few bamboo doublers today & ran out of bamboo, so I guess I'll be ordering more of that! I told my husband that I'm going to need his help cutting out microfiber sometime this week so I can get more inserts made. I detest cutting microfiber- the fuzzies get EVERYWHERE & stick to EVERYTHING. I hate cutting fabric period (so tedious!) but I really, really hate the microfiber. Yech! Oh, well- I'll just make sure to cut out a ton so that I don't need to mess w/ it for a long, long time. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've ordered from you a couple of times, and check your blog often (don't usually comment though,) and I'm not gonna lie - SO hoping one of those mediums waiting for a tag is a woodland animals one. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy - making babies is hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete