Monday, March 8, 2010

34 weeks today

Have about 6 more weeks w/ this pregnancy, so I'm trying to sew when I can (and when I'm not absolutely exhausted!). I know I won't be sewing much once the baby's here, so I'm doing what I can now. Waiting on Medium size tags to come in so I can put up a couple more medium diapers. The winter DIY that is being run through a co-op is still waiting @ Fabrite. It's all done being laminated, so I don't know what the hold up is (neither does the co-op moderator). Hopefully I get that some time in the next month since I am LOW on diaper fabric! I've also ordered about 5 more prints (including Ooga!) but those were just ordered & then will need to be sent to Fabrite for laminating, so I'm not expecting those back until the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment