Monday, July 20, 2009

New fabrics!!!

Just received them the other day. I was beyond excited! The only thing I'm bummed about is that there is no way I'll be able to make diapers out of them for the Mt. Clemens Arts & Crafts Fair that is this Friday & Saturday. My husband & I decided to go w/ the skulls fabrics. Is it bad that I wish I had a girl so I could make a diaper for her out of the mermaid print? I LOVE it!



Since I now know how long it takes to get fabric "DIY'd" (sending in regular fabrics to get laminated so they can be used for cloth diapers), my husband & I picked out some holiday fabrics @ JoAnn's yesterday (so far, we have Thanksgiving, 4th of July & Halloween prints) so that when the next DIY rolls around, I'll be able to send in lots of holiday fabrics & have those ready for the future. I had sent in these fabrics (except the 1st 2, which were ordered online) in in JANUARY!
I recently ordered some other laminated fabrics online (lime w/ white dots, purple & spring green). I have no idea how long it will take till I get those, but I'm guessing several months. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment