Saturday, September 25, 2010

Anyone want to sleep train my 5 month old???

Can I hire someone??? This has been terrible. My stomach knots up just thinking about putting Max to bed. And then continues to knot up even more as the night goes on. He used to go to sleep so easily- heck, I used to gush about it to anyone who would listen! However, I figured it was time to move him into his bedroom & into his crib. Sigh. And to stress me out even more is the fact that his room & Roman's share a wall so I'm constantly on edge that he'll wake Roman.
I know this will pass & it will become a distant memory but, man, it sucks right now! It has been taking sometimes 2 hours to get him to sleep. And then he wakes up soon after. Crazy kid needs to learn that that is my sewing time! Needless to say, there hasn't been much sewing going on. Oh & I have swimmers ear (and haven't even been swimming!) & have had a migraine.

Ok, vent over. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment