Saturday, May 29, 2010

Did some sewing last night!

Baby steps, right? ;) Hubby held Max so I could squeeze a bit of sewing in. I've been super anxious to start sewing again, just haven't been able to. And I had been REALLY wanting to cut up 1 of the new prints I had got from the last DIY! It's ridiculously cute! It's flowers, so it's girly. However, I am in LOVE w/ it & told my husband that I wanted to make a diaper out of it for Roman. He was like "Why not? He has a mermaid one.". To which I replied that mermaids are totally unisex- I mean, sailors liked them! :P
Anyway, I'm hoping to finish a few of the diapers tonight. Hopefully!
The next DIY has also been completed, too (I think it's still @ the laminator, though). Our co-op leader said it should be to her probably @ the end of next week but that it was a HUGE order so it's going to take her ages to cut up. So I'm not expecting it for a really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment