Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ordered some more PUL for diaper pail liners

The big order I had through the co-op was cancelled so instead of putting in another order for somewhere else (still w/in the co-op) & then having to wait for that to close & then wait for everyone to pay & then wait for it all to be ordered & then wait for it to get shipped to the woman running the co-op & then waiting for her to cut & ship it, I just decided to order some from Wazoodle.com. I only ordered butter yellow since it's gender neutral (everywhere was out of white!) & I don't see myself having time to make a ton of pail liners anyway. It says that it ships w/ in 3-5 days so maybe I'll get it by the end of next week??? Or the next week. Hopefully sooner rather than later, since I've got about a little over 2 weeks until my due date. I just wanted to have a stash made & ready to go.
If all goes well, I'm having my husband watch Roman next Saturday so I can get a bunch of sewing done (ooh, I really, really hope the PUL is here by then!). Things are going to be pretty sparse on my Etsy site once the new baby is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment